!!!PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM CURRENTLY ON SICK LEAVE AND ALL CUSTOM ORDERS WILL BE DELAYED BY 1 WEEK OR MORE. BEFORE PLACING A CUSTOM ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS THE HANDLING TIME!!! This listing is for Vintage Style watch strap. 100% hand made in the EU. Basic widths are listed but if you require a custom strap width please contact me before a purchase and we can discuss the options.
This strap is made from the finest Italian calf leather tanned in sunny Tuscany. Wrist comfort guaranteed! This leather is unique in appearance and its great durability. It is buttersoft so it will perfectly copy your wrist and provide the best comfort available.
All straps I am offering are 100% hand made by me. All is being cut, sewn and punched by hand using traditional methods. Each strap is therefore unique and special :)
Standard strap length is about 115/75mm. Please take into account that my straps are hand made so there might be slight variations in length. Again, if you require a custom length indicate this in the comments during checkout or contact me before the purchase and we can discuss the perfect length for you.
The strap comes with the basic side stitching or middle stitching. Please check the attached pictures of thread options. Indicate your custom stitching option in the comments during checkout or contact me directly.
Color: Dark Sand
Length: made to order
Stitching: made to order
Edges: made to order
Removable SS buckle is included
Before purchasing, please consider if the strap will fit your watch or ask for advice. Returns because of incorrect size, thickness or length are not accepted.
I stock various colors and leather types so If you would like to get something what you dont see on offer just let me know and I can make it for you. I also provide discounts when ordering larger quantities.
I am offering good prices for dealers, for more info please contact me.
I ship my straps to almost every destination in the world. I am using Registered Airmail for all my orders which is probably the cheapest and fastest way. If you require insured shipping or other shipping method, please contact me before purchasing and we can discuss availability and cost.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to a fault on my side, you may return the product for exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 14 days after reciept of the item. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund and you are obligated to send the goods back to me on your own expense. All straps and accessories must be returned. All returned or exchanged items must be in new and unused condition, in their original packaging. In some cases, you may be charged for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any such items. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR or REMOVAL OF PARTS WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
IMPORT DUTIES AND LOCAL TAXES
Orders for delivery outside of the European Union may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the Customer. Watchstrapheaven have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the Customer should contact your local customs office for further information.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, LYR, s.r.o. is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LYR, s.r.o. Partizanska 15/2, 97251 Handlova, Slovakia